Changing Culture and the Gay Agenda
A talk given at a Ministry Training and Development Day for Ministry Workers in 2015.
If you would like to listen to others talks like this, please see Ministry Training Talks.
For all other resources please see Resources.
Thanks for listening.
“Do not be deceived”
1 Corinthians 6:9
- Bible’s Challenge to a Dead World
- sin and death came
- culture and cultures of a dead world
- God’s judgement on the world.
- Christ under judgement
- Christians are in eternal life now
- Christians are counter-cultural people
- living out God’s new culture
- witnessing to God’s new deal
- suffering the consequences of opposition
- Ministering the Word of God
- Genesis 1 the repeated chorus ‘And God Said ’
- Genesis 2 v16
- Responding to God’s Word
- formal legal censorship
- between privacy and criminal cover-up
- the censorship of garbage.
- the bullies
- the gatekeepers
- the word-twisters
- Preaching the Word of Life in a World of Death
- the charge
- the times
- Culture of Homosexuality
- personal pain
- public politics
- Communicate; don’t just express yourself
- Appeal to ambivalent skeptics
- Make gays look good
- Keep talking (desensitize, don’t shock)
- Keep message single-minded: gay rights
- Give potential protectors a just cause
- Portray gays as victims, not aggressors
- Make victimizers look bad
- Conflicted Culture
- Bible’s Challenge to Homosexuality
- sin and death