Talk 5 of 6 in the series Two Ways to Live 2021 given for the Australian Fellowship of Evangelical Students. This series is given via Zoom due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The next talk in the series is Response.
You are worthy, our Lord and God,
to receive glory and honor and power,
for you created all things,
and by your will they were created
and have their being.
- Not Discussing the Mechanisms God Used
- he spoke
- everything out of nothing
- including humans
- The Creator Holds Us Accountable
- made in his image
- responsible for his world, including each other
- Means Life is Not Meaningless
- the maker/ owner/ creator decides its meaning
- our maker/ owner/ creator decides our meaning/ purpose
- This Means we are Guilty for Ignoring Him
- Romans 1:18-21
- Revelation 4:11
I know that I am not worthy to be accepted by you.
I don’t deserve your gift of eternal life.
I am guilty of rebelling against you and ignoring you.
I need forgiveness.
Thank you for sending your son to die for me
that I may be forgiven.
Thank you that he rose from the dead
to give me new life.
Please forgive me and change me,
that I may live with Jesus as my ruler.