Talk 6 of 6 in the series Two Ways to Live 2021 given for the Australian Fellowship of Evangelical Students. This series is given via Zoom due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life,
but whoever rejects the Son will not see life,
for God’s wrath remains on them.
- Gospel of the Resurrection
- Jesus by death and resurrection
- commences the resurrection judgement
- becoming the Judge, ruler and Lord of the universe
- Jesus is Your Lord
- because he is the Lord
- we should give our life to
- acknowledging him as our lord
- by repentance
- and submission
- Jesus is the Saviour of whoever trusts him
- of all who acknowledge him as lord
- trust him Jesus
- turning aside the wrath we deserve
- To Become a Christian is Therefore
- to submit to the Lord Jesus
- to trust Jesus the saviour
I know that I am not worthy to be accepted by you.
I don’t deserve your gift of eternal life.
I am guilty of rebelling against you and ignoring you.
I need forgiveness.
Thank you for sending your son to die for me
that I may be forgiven.
Thank you that he rose from the dead
to give me new life.
Please forgive me and change me,
that I may live with Jesus as my ruler.