Talk 2 of 6 in the series Theology of Two Ways to Live.
- word choice
- creation recap
- Importance of Rebellion
- right diagnosis is critical
- dictionary failure
- relational definition- creator and rebels
- alternatives-> differing presentations
- Biblical Teaching
- Genesis 2-3
- lawless, outlaws, rebellion, autonomy, UDI
- sin and sins
- spiritual bondage
- personal identity-> behavious
- religion and foolishness
- Engaging in Evangelism
- sin is demonstrable
- universal need
- alternative understanding
- Romans 3:10-12
As it is written: “There is no one righteous, not even one; there is no one who understands, no one who seeks God. All have turned away, they have together become worthless; there is no one who does good, not even one.”
We all reject the ruler – God –
by trying to run life our won way without him.
But we fail to rule ourselves or society or the world.